- A person who doing job as a Programmer / Developer in SAP B1 software
- Serve as advisors for software deployment and integrations
- Developing software customizations using SAP B1 software development kit and supported development platform Providing ongoing customer maintenance and support.
- Design & develop SAP B1 related queries, reports, validations, FMS, Interface programs & Add-ons using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Web-Service, MS-SQL Server, Ajax, CSS, jQuery, Visual Studio, .NET, HANA.
- Responsible to the tasks assigned during implementation as Technical Consultant for SAP B1 on SQL & HANA Database.
- Experience in developing Interfaces through Service Layer and Integration Framework is preferred.
- Identify and resolve Technical issues and communication issues arising during implementation/during support phase
- Settings and prepares proper guidelines that allow other consultants to do further changes or repairs with due efforts.
- Helping and support team in developing and creating solutions and services in SAP B1 product.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) is a must.
- Good knowledge and exp in : Microsoft SQL Server, SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Report, VB.NET, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, XML, CSS, HTML, Linux (RedHat Distro), Web Services (SOAP, JSON), Web Programming (PHP) & Mobile Programming (Android, iOS).
- Having experience minimum 3 year at SAP B1 Company / Software House / Developer Company, in ERP Technical Consultant posistion and familiar with SAP B1 is a must.
- Good skill and experience in SAP B1 Technical, SQL Server, MySQL Database is a must.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to develop and create SAP B1 is a must.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an Agile framework.
- SAP Certifications is a big plus.
- Detail oriented, ability test every Add On and Application.
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written is a must (active) and mandarin (min pasive) is our priority.
For interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org