Account Manager for Project in System Integrator Company (Oracle Software & VMware) is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Create and Execute Sales & Marketing strategy.
- Generate New Customer & New Sales Opportunities.
- Meeting, presentation, visiting, negotiating, dealing and selling to new customer and/or existing customer is a must.
- Responsible for negotiating, tendering and communication (new customer and/or existing customer) to assigned target number.
- Responsible for building, managing the overall relationship with customer and be a single point of contact.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing customer with generating new coverage and customer.
- Achievement of sales through the direct sales.
- Act as the key interface between the customer (partner) and all relevant divisions.
- Sales target oriented, Aggressive & Initiative.
- Build a good working relationship with the customer, ensure an understanding of the customer's needs and objectives and approach decisions as a partnership with the customer.
- Handle customers comment and complaints about the products.
- Make informative, true and well-organized report about visiting customer activity.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree ( S1).
- Good looking and must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) and Laptop is a must.
- A good knowledge and have a certificate of oracle.
- Having experienced minimum 3 years in Sales Project for System Integrator (Oracle Sofware & Vmware).
- Have data base / customer list coverage from existing account preferably.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware & Solution).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written will be an advantage.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively sales goal oriented focus and communication skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Discipline, fast learner, high accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.