Branch Manager for IT Distributor is branch manager who handle and responsible of all aspects in branch office, including but not limited to sales, marketing, operation, logistic, warehouse, service & spare part, finance, human resources and administratio
Overall responsibility for the critical issues of branch operation and profitability, including sales, sales growth, budgeting, gross margins, operating expenses, safety, customer service, inventory, equipment, building and vehicles, community relations, accounts receivable and resolution of personnel issues.
- To maximize sales achievement of the branch through coordinate with dealers, channels, project, retail, and new market expansion.
- To achieve targeted sales at branch office (medan area).
- Make a sales forecast, sales achievement, collection and reporting to head office.
- Responsible for daily activities at branch office.
- Maintain relationship with principle and partner.
- Plan and develop methods to get efficiency operational and cost.
- Develop forecast, financial objectives and business plans.
- Manage branch inventory, daily hard goods inventory cycle counts and maintain showroom and warehouse appearance.
- Daily cash reconciliation, make sure it is completed daily in a timely fashion and all errors are addressed and fixed and bank deposits are made.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Able to communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Setting sales goals, recommending whether the company will add or drop products and determining which products the company emphasizes based on ease of sale or profit margin.
- Maximum 38 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree ( S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) and Laptop is a must.
- Having experienced minimum 5 years in Branch Manager for IT Distributor is a must.
- Have a strong networking, good understanding in market and stong passion in Sales & Marketing.
- Have data base / customer list coverage from existing account preferably.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware & Solution).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively sales goal oriented focus, communication skills.
- Creative problem solving and strong leadership skills.
- Honest, discipline, fast learner, high accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to be placed at Medan area and all of company branch office and to be rotated at any time.
Recruitment process will be held at head office (Jakarta), all of the recruitment cost will be covered by the candidates.