Sales & Marketing for AIDC (Automatic Identification Data Capture) is Sales B2B who handles all about selling products and services.
Sales & Marketing for AIDC (Automatic Identification Data Capture) is responsible for accomplishes sales activities by selling the products and services, achieve sales goals and meet clients expectations as well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, sales executives work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible, negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising sales profits.
- Sales visits, demonstrating / presenting products, establishing new business, maintaining accurate records, attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings, reviewing sales performance, negotiating contracts.
- Establishes new accounts and maintenance services existing accounts, obtains orders, by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree ( S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) and Laptop is a must.
- Having experienced minimum 2 years in Sales & Marketing for IT Product and pheripheral in project and retail is a must, such as Security System, Access Control, Printer & Scanner Barcode.
- Have data base / customer list coverage from existing account preferably.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware & Solution).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively sales goal oriented focus, communication skills.
- Creative problem solving and leadership skills.
- Discipline, fast learner, high accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.