Business Development Manager for E-commerce & Modern Market for IT Distributor : Is a sales who also handles the marketing duties a business needs in e-commerce and modern market division.
Responsible for accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; brand awareness and managing staff; analyzing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to Internet Properties that drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance.
- Develop and manage the online marketing, strategy and activities with partnership : Ecommerce, Marketplace (B2B and B2C) and Modern Market.
- Develop marketing strategies that can result a great awareness and increase income from the online sales and modern market.
- Work with ecommerce and marketplace to build traffic & sales via the website (email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc) and also modern market for air purifier.
- Create a join promo program with ecommerce, marketplace website, modern market and partners including principle, supplier, bank, telco, and others.
- Analyze market competition and competitor activities to have the market insight.
- Oversee a team and responsible for all online activities (ecommerce, marketplace and modern market website).
- Develop and implements the strategic online marketing plan.
- Staying up to date on software or data trends and keep current knowledge of online trends.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, description, specification, price list, stock and promotions).
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Setting sales goals, recommending whether the company will add or drop products and determining which products the company emphasizes based on ease of sale or profit margin.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) and Laptop is a must.
- Have an experience working with e-commerce / marketplace industry will be our priority.
- Have skills in business marketing as well as the technology used for generating online sales.
- Having experienced minimum 5 years in Sales & Marketing Manager for IT Hardware / Software / Services in managerial level is a must.
- Strong understanding of Web Analytic Software that track the success of a site will be advantages.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR, affiliate programmes, etc) will be advantages.
- Have data base / customer list coverage from existing account preferably.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware, Solution & Services).
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written is a must.
- Able to communicate in mandarin is our priority.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively sales goal oriented focus, communication skills.
- Creative problem solving and leadership skills.
- Discipline, fast learner, high accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to work in west Jakarta - Meruya area.